We learn about your business, understand its core processes, analyze the flow, and root out areas that need improvement.
We then redefine and improve these process areas with technological enhancements that are bound to produce excellent results on your efficiency and effectiveness as an organization.
A business process describes all the activities that an organization performs in their day-to-day.
A well-documented business process contains a particular set of components:
- Process Names
- Process Triggers
- Organizational Roles and Mandates
- Organizations that interface externally
- Business Process Resources
- Supporting applications
- Databases and systems
- Generated Document Forms
- Process Documentation
We capture all these components and put them together in a well-detailed diagrammatic Business processes workflow model. This model clearly outlines the flow of business processes from the top to the bottom of your organizational architecture, the details of those processes, the resources used, and the direction of process flow.
Get Started on
Business Process Evaluation & Improvement
A well-documented business process contains a particular set of components
Under this service, we render the following:
With a proper understanding of your organization’s processes, and how information flows along the processes, we help you make the right organizational and operational improvements to make the most out of your supporting technologies. Using a properly detailed business process document, we are able to identify and capture vital performance factors, identify critical information systems, data resources and products, which we further analyze and evaluate to draw the plan for your Business Improvement.
We offer the following Business Process Evaluation & Improvement Services:
- Evaluation of Organizational mandates
- Documentation of Business Process
- Outlining and evaluating information systems and their influence on business processes.
- Using the appropriate modeling tools to formulate your organization’s process flow model.
- Facilitating employee orientation and the implementation of the procedure manual for the organization using the documented Business Process as a basis.
- Using the Business Process documentation as a basis for the procurement of IT services and products to meet procurement specifications.
GET IN TOUCH