We run a complete and thorough assessment already existing IT Systems..
All your staff, IT Policies, and procedures will be evaluated to identify the organizational and IT System needs. We assist your organization with their IT Development strategy and implementation as well as planning for IT programs. We also perform a gap analysis to fully determine the current state of your organization’s IT Architecture and framework, including application, data, and infrastructure needs, then propose the ideal state that would remedy the gaps and allow your organization to achieve its business goals.
This analysis is done in close collaboration with your management and technical team, to ensure that all areas are comprehensively accounted for and considered in the subsequent planning.
We offer IT Assessment and Requirements analysis, which serves as the criterion on which future IT Projects are planned. We achieve this by using a variety of information gathering methods like holding interviews and focus groups, online questionnaires, and surveys.
Our IT Assessments services include the following modules:
- Complete inventory of your organization’s present IT components, software and hardware, and application and database resources.
- Analysis of your technological deficits.
- Analysis of the Organizational mandates that IT holds.
- Outlined requirements necessary for IT management changes to improve current conditions.
- Reevaluation of your organizational structure and policies pertaining to IT and IT Governance.
We also render Enterprise Architecture and System Design services by following a set of major guidelines, which include:
- Our attention to your long-term business and strategic goals that span across our organization
- Incorporating your It infrastructure and data into the design as a long-term cost-effective investment rather than a burden
- The application of IT standards in our system architecture design and integration.
Components of an enterprise architecture
- The software collections and tools
- Database framework
- Network and Internet protocols
- The computing hardware infrastructure
- User Access and support
- IT products and & enterprise applications development
All these components are tied together by our IT Standards.
We offer a wide array of IT Assessment & Planning Services, which include
OUR LATEST INSIGHTS
Trending Business and Technology Topics100%
Overview of finished research projects on our various Projects17
Browse the list of industry and occupation awards to access the one that applies to you.